Sunday, April 5, 2009

Preggo-Professional

Ok, so I know you really want pictures of Scooter, not of me, but I just wanted to show you how ridiculous Scooter makes me look sometimes. I had to present at 2 conferences this month and dress real professional like. What do you think, does this jacket camouflage my belly?While this image does total justice to the bad hair day I was apparently having, it doesn't really convey how far out my belly was sticking. With the jacket open (which is how I wore it at the conference, don't worry!) my belly entered the room a few minutes before I did. Thankfully the semester will end soon and I've already prepared Seth for the wardrobe of gouchos and tee shirts that he will have to live with as soon as it gets warm out.

For those of you keeping track of my pregnancy fashion woes (which I realize are the best possible pregnancy woes!) stay tuned for my upcoming workout post!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if it's you or Scooter who is not following the cardinal rule of three-button jackets of "always, sometimes, never" but either way you are totally exempted because of that ginormous rack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look great! I can't wait to see you next weekend :)

    ReplyDelete