I know that in this economy no one has a lot of money to spare, so I've set my fundraising goal low--I'd like to raise $150 for March of Dimes. Just $5 or $10 would be a big help. If you want to donate, you can visit my website (not as exciting as this one!):

And here are two funny pictures of me in workout clothes (as promised!):
This is me back in March wearing one of the few remaining race shirts that fits still! I always used to complain about how those race shirts were too big...
And this one is me in a workout top that used to cover my entire stomach and be perfectly decent to wear to the gym. I swear. And this picture was taken before Scooter's last growth spurt. Oh boy.
Now I have to wear a shirt long enough to cover my belly brace! Pregnancy sure is glamorous.
I love that you have a belly brace. Now you're as cool as the guys at Home Depot who lift heavy things!
ReplyDeleteThat race shirt is barely able to contain your mammaries! Scotter is one lucky kid. Seth's a pretty lucky kid too.
ReplyDeleteTwo more sizes to go, Jeff. That's what they tell me. I'm gonna need a different kind of brace altogether.
ReplyDelete