For anyone who's wondering Scooter's gender: we have no idea. Not even an intuitive sense. When we went to get our ultrasound we were instructed to tell everyone we came in contact with that we didn't want to know the baby's gender, so we did. The doctor doing the ultrasound avoided showing us anything that might give it away. We just decided that we wanted it to be a surprise. So it's not that we know and aren't telling people. We really have no clue.
So far I've had several dreams about giving birth--in half the dreams the baby was a boy, in half a girl. In all but one it was a big-ass baby.
Some people have been confused because we tried to register for gender-neutral clothing, some of which are called "boys" clothes, even though I would wear them myself if they were bigger. Also, by default I tend to refer to the baby as "he," because I don't like saying "it" or "the baby." I don't know why I say he, instead of she. Maybe because I think of the baby as being a separate person from me. Sometimes even as I say "he," I'm picturing the baby as a girl.
The women at yoga think it's a girl. Feel free to make your predictions!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment