Saturday, January 14, 2012

Here's the thing


So here's the thing about blogs: it takes time to make them.

Here's the thing about time: we haven't got any.

So that's why you haven't seen so many updates lately. I know. I know. Excuses. But since Lauren has been going to bed with Ella for the past several months (a very good idea for her), she hasn't been doing it, and I have fallen behind because ... I guess, I don't know why. But here's what we need to do and plan to do eventually: watch the 100 or so short videos that we took this month and over xmas and still haven't even seen! And show some of them to you. In the meantime, here's a quick something or other to tide you over.

Ella in a box (Don't start. It was her idea!)


Ella trying out her new (hand-me-down) scooter
(We weren't sure if she would be able to do it, so I tried to prepare her to understand that it would be hard and that she may not be able to do it right away. As you can see ...


... she could do it.)

She can also catch a ball


... even better when she's looking



She can also still pick out a very nice outfit


And MOST IMPRESSIVE OF ALL, she can wear undies!

I don't have a picture for this one. But she's been wearing undies for the past week or so now with great success! Even out of the house. She pees in the potty at friends' houses, at Target, at the Science Museum, and at home! With almost no accidents, even during nap!

Go Ella!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Ella's outfit is the most impressive, but I want to point out that in those "catch" videos Seth is wearing a very becoming santa bib. He should get credit for his fashion sense too!

    ReplyDelete