Me when I first found out I was pregnant
That life-changing second line.
So I've just finished the first trimester, which was pretty uneventful. Feel good, though tired. I've been going to sleep with Ella at night and taking her nap with her (except, inconveniently, on Mondays and Thursdays when I have to teach during naptime).
Ella knows there's a baby in mommy's belly and may be the best-informed two-year-old in America when it comes to babies and homebirth, since she has spent countless hours in the little birth and babies exhibit at the Science Museum and watched the lovely homebirth video they have over and over.
We are so excited to be adding the last member of our family in May. We'll use this blog to keep you updated on any news about Ziggy (who, like Scooter, will remain genderless until her or his birthday leading to many awkward pronoun slashes in blog postings!) because we're obviously incapable of maintaining more than one blog.
So I've just finished the first trimester, which was pretty uneventful. Feel good, though tired. I've been going to sleep with Ella at night and taking her nap with her (except, inconveniently, on Mondays and Thursdays when I have to teach during naptime).
Ella knows there's a baby in mommy's belly and may be the best-informed two-year-old in America when it comes to babies and homebirth, since she has spent countless hours in the little birth and babies exhibit at the Science Museum and watched the lovely homebirth video they have over and over.
We are so excited to be adding the last member of our family in May. We'll use this blog to keep you updated on any news about Ziggy (who, like Scooter, will remain genderless until her or his birthday leading to many awkward pronoun slashes in blog postings!) because we're obviously incapable of maintaining more than one blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment