So we didn't even consider staying up till midnight on New Year's Eve. At first, I was planning to go to Boston Common where they do fireworks at 7:00 (Greenwich Mean Time). But the weather was so ucky. Instead we had Kirsten and Elizabeth over for beef stew and croque en bouche (a tower of cream puffs filled with caramel cream and stuck together with caramel, yummers). We counted down to 7:00 and then went to bed. Here's our family self-portrait:
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Happy New Year!
A couple of months ago we were often up till midnight with Ella. In fact, in the early weeks we would go to sleep when the sun went down at 8:30 or so, but then we'd be awake again at midnight with her. We'd look out the window and see cars driving around and realize that those were people who were still awake and out and about! This past couple nights Ella's been snacking at midnight again, but I don't bother to wake up all the way or get out of bed.
So we didn't even consider staying up till midnight on New Year's Eve. At first, I was planning to go to Boston Common where they do fireworks at 7:00 (Greenwich Mean Time). But the weather was so ucky. Instead we had Kirsten and Elizabeth over for beef stew and croque en bouche (a tower of cream puffs filled with caramel cream and stuck together with caramel, yummers). We counted down to 7:00 and then went to bed. Here's our family self-portrait:
2010! Woohoo!
So we didn't even consider staying up till midnight on New Year's Eve. At first, I was planning to go to Boston Common where they do fireworks at 7:00 (Greenwich Mean Time). But the weather was so ucky. Instead we had Kirsten and Elizabeth over for beef stew and croque en bouche (a tower of cream puffs filled with caramel cream and stuck together with caramel, yummers). We counted down to 7:00 and then went to bed. Here's our family self-portrait:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I check this blog more often than I care to admit and feel like I hit the jackpot this morning when I checked it and there were all these new posts and videos. I can't believe all the exciting things Ella's doing! What a cutie. I miss her (and both of you) and hope all's well.
ReplyDeleteshayna