Saturday, January 23, 2010

Christmas

Hi everyone! Sorry it's been so long since my last post. I have lots of stuff to post, just no time. So let me try to catch up.

We'll start back at Christmas, if you can remember that far back. Christmas was a blur at the time for me. We learned that Ella will no longer nap if there's something exciting happening. On the other hand, she slept straight through her first outing to get a Christmas tree. On Christmas day, I think her dress was even overstimulating. What do you think?

Looks like she was trying to eat it off. Mmm, christmas dress. Almost as good as wrapping paper.

You can eat it and wear it. So versatile. The holidays were busy and fun and full of family. Here's our family self-portrait from Christmas morning:This was the first time Seth and I slept in the same place on Christmas eve. We've always slept over at our separate parents' houses. So that was pretty cool. We weren't sure we'd get that much sleep with Ella, but we had a fine night's sleep. Better than any we've had lately!

1 comment:

  1. I feel overstimulated by that dress. I'm not sure I'll be able to sleep.

    ReplyDelete