This was a big week for big sister Ella! She had her first day of Nursery School on Tuesday. She's going to a parent co-op nursery school twice a week for a few hours. Here she is giving Zig a hug goodbye:
And posing all decked out in her first day outfit (which she picked herself):
Meanwhile, at home, Ziggy has been working hard to perfect his laugh. His first laughs were in response to his grandparents' faces. He has a very good sense of humor:
He's doing great--just had his first cold (we all got it, very mild). Working hard on sitting up supported. Not there yet, but by the time we get around to posting again... Rolls from his back to his side and is very close to rolling over.
And, thematically unrelated, but here's an awesome exchange between Ella and Daddy:
One day Ella was holding her nose and sniffing. Hold and sniff. hold and sniff HARD. Then she looked around, looked at me, and
asked concerned, “Daddy! Why can’t I
hear?” That was a long time ago, but she
did it again just this morning and we turned it into a regular Abbott and
Costello routine:
Ella: Daddy, why can’t I hear!?
Me: You can’t hear?
Ella: No!
Me: What can’t you hear?
Ella: Anything!
Me: Can you hear what I’m saying right now?
Ella: No!
Me: What does it sound to you like I’m saying?
Ella: MAILBOX!
Me: Oh! You really Can’t hear!
No comments:
Post a Comment