Not the promised apple-picking pictures (like anyone even remembers a million years ago when there was a post on some blog promising apple-picking pictures). But here's some good hair:

Long enough for a ponytail (her father's doing)

And to do this! I think it's butter in her hair.
Full disclosure: not her fault. Let's not talk about it.

And to take care of the butter-hair: tub hair! (also courtesy of Dad)
And what Seth is calling "the glamor shot":

Thanks to anyone who is still checking in on this blog every once in a while. So sorry we don't reward your fidelity more often. I'm making a new year's resolution to post to the blog more. Motivate me by posting a comment on this post! Share the love.
I love to check up on how this little nugget is growing! Always exciting to see new updates. Love her. Love you guys too ;)
ReplyDeleteI love your new year's resolution. More, more! Also, let us DEFINITELY talk about the butter in the hair incident, it sounds awesome.
ReplyDeleteHow about a mutual new year's reso -- let's do the in-person thing MORE OFTEN! Miss the Holm'ses. Merry Holidays!
ReplyDelete