Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Incredible Expanding Baby IIII

Ok. So I know we've done this before, but we think it bears repeating.

Let's review.

Ella at 2 days old:
Small, wrinkly with some vernix (womb goo) still in her butt crack. (Seth: thin, trim and neat.)

Small and Wrinkly

Ella at 3 months old:
Chunky, lumpy, dimply. (Seth: Slightly lumpier, still neat and trim.)

Chunk-style

Ella at 9 months:
Leaner but still smooshy, large, in charge. (Seth: love-handled, bushy, smiley.)

Large and In Charge

It's getting harder and harder to hold her still for these pictures. They're becoming action shots.

Squirmy and Wormy

I can't wait to see how Seth will have grown by July! (and Ella too...)

2 comments:

  1. I think we should get a Lauren update also. How has your hair been growing? Stretch marks? Love handles? Why do Seth and Ella get all the attention.
    P.S. Can I join you as Ella's rock star groupie?

    shayna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see about getting you a backstage pass.

    ReplyDelete