Last Sunday we had our baby shower. We had hoped it would be outside in my parents' backyard, but the weather just wasn't having it. Fortunately, ice cream sundaes taste just as good inside on a crappy day as they do outside on a gorgeous day!
My mom and sister put together a really nice lunch with all sorts of baby food--not the gross kind babies eat. Baby back ribs and baby burgers (otherwise known as sliders). Little cupcakes and ice cream sundaes. mmmm.
And it was nice to see all our family. Some of my favorite relatives from New York came up for the shower and all Seth's family came. Now we have almost everything we need for the baby! Bring it on!
The one thing we don't have is pictures from the shower. I left my camera at home, so although I know I posed for many pictures, including some real doozies with squinty eyes or double chins or food in my teeth, I don't have any of them. If anyone has pictures, please send them to me or Seth!
And thanks to everyone who helped throw the shower and everyone who came!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment