Sunday, May 24, 2009

Walkin and Showerin

Sorry, it's been a while since my last post. Lots has happened in the past few weeks. Most notably, a couple weeks ago I did my March for Babies and Shannon threw me a "friends" shower.

The walk went well--I wore a giant purple March for Babies shirt that made me look like a giant grape. Sorry, no photos. My mom and sister kept me company. Looks like we raised almost $250! Thank you so much everyone who supported me!!

Then, that afternoon, we had a little baby shower. Here are some photos:

Me and Shannon (yes, I think I have ribbon on my head. If people give me gifts, the least I can do is look pretty in return!):Seth and his "practice baby" Elizabeth (she belongs to our friends Martin and Kirsten):

Miska being cute as always and fondling (I mean modeling) a stuffed hippo wearing a onesie Shannon decorated for us:The highlights were definitely the onesie decorating (we now have 18 personalized, one-of-a-kind onesies!) and the rootbeer floats. Mmm.

Thanks to all my friends who came and gave us amazing gifts and onesies! And special thanks to Shannon, Danielle, the Lisas, Sarah, Luke, and Jeff for helping to set things up and making all that delicious food!

PS: if anyone else took photos, let us know, we'd love to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment